Renew Reentry Permit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renew Reentry Permit

I have a Reentry Permit which will be expired on May 5th this year. Now I would like to visit U.S. to apply a new Reentry Permit using I-131 on Feb. 5th.

Q1. Even though the previous one will be expired soon, do I have to attach my previous Reentry permit (Travel Document) to I-131?

Q2. If I lost my previous Reentry permit, do I get any disadvantage when I apply new I-131?

If you have a valid REP, you must renew it online using e-Service within three months of its expiry date. If you are overseas and do not have a SingPass account, you can submit your application through the nearest Singapore Overseas Mission. It should be submitted at least two months before your current REP expires.sstock market academy near me stock market academy punjab
    Last edited by manas01; 08-15-2023, 03:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by manas01 View Post
      If you have a valid REP, you must renew it online using e-Service within three months of its expiry date. If you are overseas and do not have a SingPass account, you can submit your application through the nearest Singapore Overseas Mission. It should be submitted at least two months before your current REP expires. free movies
      Hi manas01 ,

I am looking to renew my EAD and Advance Parole card. Can you please provide me this e-Service location you are referring to? I didn't find it. Thank you

Comment

Hi gustavogei, you got your problem solved?

Comment

Reentry permits cannot be extended. If your permit expires, you'll need to apply for a new one. If you have a valid reentry permit in your possession, you will need to send it in when you apply for a new one. You need not send in an expired reentry permit.

Last edited by Lawler5; 10-18-2021, 03:31 AM.

Comment

It is sorted, but i can still help myfiosgateway
            spice money login

Last edited by marsk61; 11-19-2021, 09:28 AM.

Comment

It should be submitted at least two months before your current REP expires.
              Last edited by Briard; 11-18-2021, 09:05 AM.

Comment

You must reapply for a permit every time it lapses. When applying for a new reentry permit, you must include a copy of your current, valid permit.

Comment

It is time for me to have both my EAD and my Advance Parole card renewed. Could you kindly inform me with the location of this e-Service that you are referring to? I was unable to locate it. I am grateful to you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X