Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passport Tracking status

Hi all,

I have attended for B1 visa interview at chennai 3 weeks back and the interviewer told me that my visa got approved.
    But till now i have not received my passport (put up in Bangalore). I raised case on the US visa support website but they closed it saying the passport is been dispatched and is with the courier. The status remained same for the last two weeks. Am really concerned now.
    The support team is not providing me a Airway bill of the courier to track it.
    Please let me know how to go ahead on this? Is there a way to escalate this case?

regards,
    Kiran

Keep contacting them. There is no other way.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Finally received my passport yesterday after 4 weeks of Interview date, the passport has been passed on to Collection centre and they have closed my case stating the same.
      Am not the only guy at the collection centre whose passport delivery has been delayed and every one was clueless about what's happening and whom to contact.
      If the documents are supposed to be delivered to Collection centre then there is no point in asking the User to specify where the documents should be delivered. And these process is no where mentioned on the site and the support people does not answer to the questions raised. Finally I say the document delivery process has to be updated on the site to avoid confusions.

Comment

Admin, not sure how to close this thread. should i be closing it or a Admin would do that. please let me know in case of any action to be initiated from myside.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X