B2 visa approved after two rejections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 visa approved after two rejections

I would like to Thank You ImmiHelp for providing valuable information to get my mothers visa in 3rd attempt.

My mothers visa was rejected twice in year June 2009 and Aug 2010, she is a widow and a homemaker, I am only son and I have three married sisters living in India. We have farm land in Solapur distric and two residential properties in Pune. And she looks after them. Today on 3rd attempt her Visa was issued.

This time I wrote a Rejection ReApply Letter to Visa consulate explaining why she will come back (for property, her three daughters are in India, etc), there is a sample provided by ImmiHelp on the site. I asked my mother to provide this letter to VO once she hands over her passport. Initially VO was not ready to read but upon request she read it. VO asked her some questions based of that letter and granted VISA, interview was in Marathi..

1) So are you going to meet your son in USA?

2) what do you do here in India?

3) How many daughters you have, where are they?

4) Why your husband is not going with you? (Note: Though letter mentioned she is Widow, looks like they wanted to confirm that)

5) How long will you stay in USA?

We had lost hope that she will ever get visa considering single parent and house wife. I would like to Thanks ImmiHelp for there detailed guidance and sample letters.. Without your help we still would have been struggling.

Congratulations!
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X