Given NAme - keerat singh
    Surname - ________(blank)

IN my DS160 I filled
    first name -FNU
    last name- keerat singh

But in my visa

Given name - keerat
    Surname - Singh

Could that be a problem for me at the port of entry??
    If yes, then I have to cancel my appointment and postpone it so that I can get time to get my name corrected in visa, actually I was schedule for my USMLE exam at ATLANTA, but now if I postpone I'll get a different center, and that can be a problem at the port of entry too, bec in DS 160 form I told them the exact flight and center where I am scheduled to go, I have just 2 days left to postpone the exam, bec after that they will charge will me late fee. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Both ways it could be a problem at the port of entry, so which option should I choose
    1) get my name corrected and give exam after 15 days in different city and boarding different flights of what I had informed them in DS160
    2) GO ahead with incorrect visa, and see what happpens.

Pls help

THanks

Anybody? reply?

Originally posted by keerat View Post
    got my 10 yr M visa, but i just noticed something

in MY passport
    Given NAme - keerat singh
    Surname - ________(blank)

IN my DS160 I filled
    first name -FNU
    last name- keerat singh

But in my visa

Given name - keerat
    Surname - Singh

Could that be a problem for me at the port of entry??
    If yes, then I have to cancel my appointment and postpone it so that I can get time to get my name corrected in visa, actually I was schedule for my USMLE exam at ATLANTA, but now if I postpone I'll get a different center, and that can be a problem at the port of entry too, bec in DS 160 form I told them the exact flight and center where I am scheduled to go, I have just 2 days left to postpone the exam, bec after that they will charge will me late fee. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Both ways it could be a problem at the port of entry, so which option should I choose
    1) get my name corrected and give exam after 15 days in different city and boarding different flights of what I had informed them in DS160
    2) GO ahead with incorrect visa, and see what happpens.

Pls help

THanks

what should I do?? anybody??

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X