Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B1/2 visa pending (chennai consulate),have to attend a conference in next 2 weeks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1/2 visa pending (chennai consulate),have to attend a conference in next 2 weeks.

Hi,

I have attended B1/2 VISA interview today, officer took my passport and issued me a pink form , saying it takes time to process.

The pink form says 4-8 weeks time for completion after I submit the required docs online. (itenary, resume, invite letter etc)

However I have not yet initiated for travel tickets, now if I initiate for tickets and promptly send them all details, and if they still take min of 4weeks it would be of no use to me as the conference starts on Feb9(last for a weeK)

My conference fees also is not refundable now.

Please suggest how to proceed in this case?

Thanks,
    Vamshi

I have submitted all the required docs, information as asked in the pink form today. Also got a auto reply from chennai consulate.
    How frequently do they update the status for case pending?

what are the chances for my visa to get approved in 1 week ?

thanks,
    Vamshi

Originally posted by vamshiky View Post
    Hi,

I have attended B1/2 VISA interview today, officer took my passport and issued me a pink form , saying it takes time to process.

The pink form says 4-8 weeks time for completion after I submit the required docs online. (itenary, resume, invite letter etc)

However I have not yet initiated for travel tickets, now if I initiate for tickets and promptly send them all details, and if they still take min of 4weeks it would be of no use to me as the conference starts on Feb9(last for a weeK)

My conference fees also is not refundable now.

Please suggest how to proceed in this case?

Thanks,
    Vamshi

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X