Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 Visa Help

Dear All,

My manager who is in US asked me to apply B1 Visa for 2 months. I am supposed to go to USA for a training on our new product and in the letter from him to the consulate, the actual training schedule is explained properly.

My question is that whether any chance of getting the VISA application rejected because of the duration.

I am an Indian citizen and working in the s/w industry for the last 6.5 years and earning 9 lakh INR. I am not married. I am with my current company for the last 3.5 years
    Last edited by janko; 04-23-2014, 02:33 AM. Reason: add more

You should not worry but be careful

Hi Janko,

your manager is right B1 is the correct category, In my views the letter to the consulate is of very less meaning.
    All will depend upon how you give your interview. There is very little or NO chance of rejection due to duration.
    points to remember
    1. know what the training is about and make sure it is the same as mentioned in the letter.

plus points:
    1. well experienced
    2. long term relation with the current company.
    3. good salary

negative points:
    1. single

Regards
    SangeetaL

Originally posted by janko View Post
    Dear All,

My manager who is in US asked me to apply B1 Visa for 2 months. I am supposed to go to USA for a training on our new product and in the letter from him to the consulate, the actual training schedule is explained properly.

My question is that whether any chance of getting the VISA application rejected because of the duration.

I am an Indian citizen and working in the s/w industry for the last 6.5 years and earning 9 lakh INR. I am not married. I am with my current company for the last 3.5 years

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X