B2 visa denied cause 214b and now applying for B1/B2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 visa denied cause 214b and now applying for B1/B2

My previous application was denied cause 214b, does the new application for B1 visa will requer to have strong ties as weel?
    I wasnt working when ive applied for B2 now i do work. Is it enough? What kind of document can be a proof that i will be back in my country?

Thanks a lot for reply.

Originally posted by visausB1 View Post
    My previous application was denied cause 214b, does the new application for B1 visa will requer to have strong ties as weel?
    I wasnt working when ive applied for B2 now i do work. Is it enough? What kind of document can be a proof that i will be back in my country?

Thanks a lot for reply.
    B1 or B2 both require strong ties. A strong job with good income or wife/kids in home country would be a good proof that you would be back in your country.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      B1 or B2 both require strong ties. A strong job with good income or wife/kids in home country would be a good proof that you would be back in your country.

Thank you very much for reply, Im single but owne my appartment, i will bring the document that show it.

Comment

In my opinion owning an apartment is not strong enough reason to come back to one's own country. Afterall, one can leave the apartment on rent for years, without the need to be living in it.

Lets get back to the board from beginning.

What is the purpose of your current trip? What was the purpose of your previous trip? What work/business/studies are you currently pursuing? What about your family? Parents? Siblings?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X