Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 Visa denied (214b), need to apply again, seeking for help

Hi,

I have applied for B1/B2 and B1 and got rejected twice 6months back. please have a look at following details (this includes, the previous reply from other senior member, since i'm unable to access my other account, posting the details here, kindly suggest). Now I have an official meeting at November, need to apply through my employer, is it okay to apply for a B1 at October? What are the chances to get it approved? Is there anything i need to take care?

Preveious post and details here (http://www.immihelp.com/forum/showth...-required-asap)

You have to wait for minimum 6 months.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message
    Thank you for quick response.
    So i goofed up! What do you think about F1/J1 Visa in this scenario? I might have to appear for interview in 3-4 months for F1/J1 visa, would previous rejection create a problem in that case?
    what do YOU think?
    I mean no offense but when denied twice in a row do you think you will be approved again without any change in your situation?

first of all , going alone all the way to US for the purpose of visiting a friend is totally flawed . And that too on his sponsorship.
    Genuinely who goes all the way to US just to visit a friend? If you are going on an actual pleasure visit,you would plan it with your family not alone.
    It just tells the officer you are not likely to return ( section 214b).

then 3 days later you present a different purpose . how do you expect the officer to believe that?

Now you must wait several months and even a year and only apply for a business purpose( through employer). Even then there are no guarantees
    as you have messed up your own case.
    Default B1 Visa rejected, help required asap
    Initially it was travel plan to a Friends place at New York, i applied for B1/B2 Visa, which was rejected, after 2 3 days i got invitation from my San Diego Office for a training and i applied for B1 visa, which got rejected as well. I'm posting the entire communication, please suggest should i apply immediately again for B1 Visa? my Training is Due at 21st April.

11th March 2014. Visa interview for B1/B2 at Delhi Consulate morning 9.00 am:

Interview details:
    Me: Good morning.
    VO: Good morning sir, (asking for my passport, I handed it over)
    VO: Why are you going to US.
    Me: I’m going as a tourist.
    VO: where are you travelling?
    Me: I’m going to New York to my friends place.
    VO: What you do?
    Me: explained my job and designation.
    VO: What you friend doing at New York?
    Me: Explained. (She typed something by this time)
    VO: Who is sponsoring for your trip?
    Me: My friend, I have a nomination letter in case you want to see.
    VO: Is he sponsoring everything, including flights and all expenditure?
    Me: I’m paying for the flight ticket, rest everything will be taking care by him.
    VO: What’s your current salary?
    Me: Explained ( She typed something for a while)
    VO: Alright, I can’t approve your visa however you may re apply again at anytime.
    Me: Thanks you.

Meanwhile I got invitation from my Principle Company at San Diego for 5 days training at April 21st to April 24, this time i applied for B1 Visa, My Visa interview date was 2nd April 2014 8.00am at Delhi Consulate.

Interview Details:
    VO: (Smiley face) Good morning.
    Me: Good morning.
    VO: taking her hands out asking for my passport.
    VO: Why you going to US.
    Me: I’m for training at San Diego (mentioned my principle office name).
    VO: What Kind of training.
    Me: Started explaining (Before letting me finish she asked)
    VO: What’s your company name?
    Me: Explained (By this time she looked into screen as if verifying)
    VO: (Looking at the screen) I see you were here a little while ago (guess she meant that I was here few weeks back)!
    Me: Yes, after that my training invitation came up.
    VO: That’s unfortunate co incidence (Typed something at her screen) with a sigh.
    Me: (by now i knew she’s not going to approve my visa)
    VO: What’s your current salary?
    Me: Replied.
    VO: (Taking out 214b form and handing over to be along with my passport), sorry I can’t approve your visa this time.
    Me: I received same form last time, can you please tell me what does this mean.
    VO: Your dates are too close (using both the hands trying to show me the close gap)
    Me: When do you think is the best time for me to re-apply again.
    VO: (Grinning) this form will explain everything (which apparently does not, it’s a generic one)
    Me: Thank you.

Now I have my training due at 21st of April. Is it wise to re apply again on the same ground?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X