Got Invitation letter from society for poster presentation in us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got Invitation letter from society for poster presentation in us

What are my Chances of B1 visa. Conference will be on 25-30 january and i have two questions .how many weeks i demand for visa ??so that this can't cause problem for me in interview ?? i m 20 years old under graduate student and society gave me official invitation letter . My University Prof is co author of this abstract and two of my professors also gave me recommendation letter ? What are chances ? kindly reply me .. Thanks

If your case is genuine chances should be 100%

Originally posted by umairfarrukh View Post
    What are my Chances of B1 visa. Conference will be on 25-30 january and i have two questions .how many weeks i demand for visa ??so that this can't cause problem for me in interview ?? i m 20 years old under graduate student and society gave me official invitation letter . My University Prof is co author of this abstract and two of my professors also gave me recommendation letter ? What are chances ? kindly reply me .. Thanks
    Give accurate dates, don't make mess with dates. They are very particular about dates.
    on interview day when they put this question, say exactly what you wrote on application
    surly they give you minimum 1 month to 10 years visa so plenty of time

be super confident with you subject, just surprise VO

and there you go, you get the visa

Comment

Originally posted by ikurd View Post
      Give accurate dates, don't make mess with dates. They are very particular about dates.
      on interview day when they put this question, say exactly what you wrote on application
      surly they give you minimum 1 month to 10 years visa so plenty of time

be super confident with you subject, just surprise VO

and there you go, you get the visa
      Thankyou very much for your reply
      My professor is also going with me so what are expenses of one person in usa for 2 weeks ? and we apply together or not ? we interviewed together or seperately?

Comment

request to peace999

my request to senior member peace999 .. kindly guide me through this i shall be thankful to you... may be your experience will very helpful to me and i will get visa .. kindly help me plxxx

Comment

challenging situation

me and my professor are going to apply for b1 visa for this conference .. but my professor wants to take his spouse with him with b1 category...can he go with her??? is there any possibility of deny of visa ????? kindly guide me ?please please i m in challenging situation ...
          Last edited by umairfarrukh; 10-18-2014, 11:23 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X