Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1/B2 Visa [with Annotation] - Travel to USA

Hi Experts

I obtained B1/B2 Visa for personal purpose. It has the Annotation: .. Permanent Resident

Can I use the same for Business purpose, if required?
    Any prior confirmation required?

yes you can use it for either B1 business or B2 pleasure. That is why they issue it combined B1/B2.

no confirmation required.

By the way, which country are you a Perm resident of? and what is your nationality? and where did you apply for the B1/B2 visa?

Comment

: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided. Please use at your own risk. Do not post anything you don't want publicly visible.

Comment

Originally posted by peace999 View Post
        yes you can use it for either B1 business or B2 pleasure. That is why they issue it combined B1/B2.

no confirmation required.

By the way, which country are you a Perm resident of? and what is your nationality? and where did you apply for the B1/B2 visa?
        Thanks for the reply:
        PR - Canada
        Nationality - Indian

Comment

Change of travel date in visa annotation

Hello everyone.. Please help me. My visa has annotation TRAVEL PLANS JAN 2015. I would like to ask if I can still go to the US earlier than my original travel date in the annotation? My father is very sick and I really want to visit him because he is the ICU. I am hoping to travel next week. Will they allow me? Thank you so much!

Comment

well, it defeats the purpose of the annotation if they will allow you earlier.

What was the purpose of visit you mentioned when you applied for the visa?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X