Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

change ID to another state

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • peace999
    with a B1/B2 , in most states it is not possible to get a driver's license . Because they allow you to drive on your home country license for 6 months to one year.

    However, since you have an SSN , you should be able to get an MA driver's license if you can show proofs of MA residency.
    Because in MA, if you have an SSN no., you do not need to show your immigration status (I-94).

    Go to massrmv.com

    Leave a comment:

  • oguzhan.oda
    started a topic change ID to another state

    change ID to another state

    I have Illinois ID and I want to change it to MA Id. Also I have SSN (Valid for work only with dhs authorization.) Can I change the ID ? Also how can I get driving Licance ?
    Note : Right now I have b1/b2 visa