Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chances to approve my visa

sir .
    i am going to present our theme for NH(New Honda) circle convention at Honda R&D .i have a invitation letter from Honda America for this convention and my trip was paid by Honda cars india ltd.
    my salary 4.2 lakh.
    job experience 3 yrs.
    unmarried
    didn't go out of india.
    is there any chance to get B1 visa

all depends on the officer and your luck

Comment

You can.

Automotive technologies doesn't not come under the Technology Alert program. Be specific on your travel plan and what you intend to do. Emphasize on your travel itinerary, trip duration and a make list of people that you would be meeting with.

Show your past credential such as ur marks, transcripts and be confident in your approach. Don't talk too much.

All the best, you can give it a try.

Comment

chances to approve my visa

thanks to both of u sir, but sir should i mention that i got qualify n honda offer me to represent theme my theme at international level.

Comment

we have NH circle competition each year and top 4 teams got opportunity to represent their theme at international level. my team got 3rd position n got offer to represent my theme at international level.

Comment

Originally posted by dheeraj88 View Post
            we have NH circle competition each year and top 4 teams got opportunity to represent their theme at international level. my team got 3rd position n got offer to represent my theme at international level.
            Yes Dheeraj, your case has strong credentials, you have a job here in India. You got selected in that Competition and your purpose of travel seems to be clear. Get an Invitation/Sponsor letter dually signed with the organization's letterhead. Also get a trip itinerary which includes your expected dates of arrival and departure and description of your activities during your trip.

If you live with your parents mention that and say repeatedly that you are going to return here.

If your trip is fully sponsored including visa fess then there is low chances of your visa being rejected. (From my experience)

Also moreover your body language is extremely important. Speak confidently and tell the consular officer what your theme is about.

You do have chances but what is important is your interview and congratulations for coming 3rd.

Comment

thanks to you sir, could u tell abt how much part i should elobrate if they ask me why do u wish yo go america.

Comment

You don't have to elaborate a lot, that shows nervousness, just tell them what your main intent is i.e. to present your design and give a 5-10 words description about it for example (Since it is automotive related) The design is about a Gasoline direct injection technology designed to reduce emission.

Most importantly tell him that your are going to return here and this trip will he helpful for your job here in India.

All the best, go for it. Be confident.

Comment

Hi Hola America,

Too good answers, which help applicants to build confidence and act wisely!

Cheers!

All the best Dheeraj, hope you will get your visa approved.

Comment

thanks to u all so much

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X