me:no
    officer:have u ever been out of india
    me:no
    officer:where r u working
    me:company name
    officer:whts ur income
    me:amount in rs/ month
    officer:today i cant give you passport
    (actual scenerio is that in my compnany NH circle is a competetion where we got 3rd position and top 4 teams got opportunity to represen their theme at international level ,so we got chance to represent it at Honda R&D america.total visit cost paid by company . duration 4 days and i have invitation letter also.whats should i have to explain next time for acceptence as i have only 20 days remaining to attend.

B1 visa got reject.

plz reply ASP

Comment

Sorry to hear that Dheeraj,

You should have explained in a better way when VO askd about your purpose of visit, rather than simply saying that you are attending a convention.

It was really appropriate answer which you mentioned in brackets in your question.

I thought you will surely get the visa when I saw your post few days ago.

How would VO knows that you are the winner of most prestigious competition and how important is your presence in the event..unless you explain?

No body knows what will happen if you apply again immediately.
      Last edited by Ideal sol; 10-08-2014, 03:52 AM.

Comment

B1 visa got reject.

thanks sir, what should i tell on my next interview visit. what are the chances and what is way to convience them plz guide as this trip is also helpful for my carrier too

Comment

B1 visa got reject.

plz help if someone could help me

Comment

Explain to VO that how important it's to you to attend the event and tell that it's a kind of opportunity in a lifetime and how prestigious and honor is this for any student and will greatly helpful for your career.

Just tell VO that you didn't explain all these things in previous interview, if he asks about applying so early again.

But be very brief. Don't be nervous and don't give longer explanations. VO may think that you are desperate to go if you do so.

Don't forget to share your experience.

All the best.
            Last edited by Ideal sol; 10-11-2014, 08:55 PM.

Comment

B1 visa got reject.

thank u so much sir

Comment

B1 visa got reject.

sir, if he ask me what is ur purpose i m going to tell him:- sir, i m going to represent our theme for NH circle convention organized by Honda america R&D america.NH circle is a competition in which teams have to represent their themes on SMQCD Parameter . fortunately we got 3rd position out of 156 teams and honda offer us to represent out theme at international level. it is of 4 day trip and company bears all the cost of visit.
                is this is answer i should say on my interview
                plz reply as soon as possible

Comment

Sounds good dheeraj!

Try to add one more sentense on how it is helpful to your career.

don't forget to share your interview details.

All the best.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X