Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 visa inquiry. need some help

Hello Immihelp,

I've been reading alot of posts here, but haven't found some answers to my issue so I decided to post a thread and hopefully someone might guide me.

I'm planning to sit for the NBDE exam in few months, which is the american national exam for foreign dentists, and it can only be taken in the US
    my concern is I've been told that its very hard to get the visa approved once I mention that I'll be taking exams. like its a (red flag)
    so I though I might just apply for the visa on the basis of attending a dental conference, and then take the exam while am there

to give you a little info about my self

I'm 26 years old male, married, and have a stable job since 3 years ago
    and I'm applying from Egypt

thanks in advance

Then you need to apply for a B1 visa. Start working out your story and do your research regarding this. You'll need to fill the online DS-160 form and name the ''inviting company or conference'' you'll also need to fill the name of the contact person in this ''dental conference'' so I suggest you do your homework well. Remember, keep the days shorter say like 10 days and make sure you portray your ties to Egypt as very strong.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X