Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Business / Employment Fees, Lenght of process, and working with Agents in India to US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business / Employment Fees, Lenght of process, and working with Agents in India to US

Firstly, Thanks to all who reply to my concerned questions:

1. Employment visa: what is the process like, amount for complete process with help from agent to obtained a employment contract to work in USA?
    2. Looking at different pages on this site, I became even more confused based on information that was told to me from an Indian male who wants to work here?
    3. I couldn't find an answer to my next question; does an employment visa once accepted in contract, does it also include help with finding lodging/apartment etc.. and will it also pay for the flight here?
    4. If you work with an agent in India, does it also cost $$$$ thousands to do this.

I am going to rest at this for now... till I receive some responses. I need people to please be open and honest. Thanks again.

Your post is not clear. But I believe that you are asking how to work in the US.

For that, you would need a US employer to sponsor your H1B visa. Details at https://www.immihelp.com/usa-h1-visa/

They would have to pay for the visa application fees and also for the flight ticket.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X