Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 Visa rejected 7 years ago

Sir, somebody please help me.

My B1 visa application was rejected twice in the year of 2007. Now my company again wants to send me USA for some training. what are chances of getting visa?
    Situations I explained below

2007:-
    Age 27, UN-married, Non Tax payer, No abroad visit, salary around Rs15000/month. Designation : Engineer

2014:-

Age 34, Married and having a kid, Tax paid Rs60,000 in 2013-14, 3 times Japan visited, Salary Rs65,000/momth, same company working 9 years (company name changed 5 years ago because of entering JV), Designation Manager

Please suggest and help me.

it is obvious why you were denied the last time ; single, very low income.

now you have much better ties in terms of family and income . But take care your purpose of visit ( training for months) can bring on a denial.
    First apply for a business visit for 1 to 2 weeks, not more.

Comment

Thanks for your help.

do you feel that my income still less. And also I have visited 3 times Japan in last 4 years. Is this gives any advantage? And also please suggest if VO asks me why your visa denied last time? what would be the best answer?
      Recently my colleague got B1 visa. His conditions are similar but he has two advantages that "no denial record" and "one European country visit"

Please suggest and help

Originally posted by peace999 View Post
      it is obvious why you were denied the last time ; single, very low income.

now you have much better ties in terms of family and income . But take care your purpose of visit ( training for months) can bring on a denial.
      First apply for a business visit for 1 to 2 weeks, not more.

Comment

Your purpose should be strong and duration must be short. Be confident and give straight and brief answers to VO.

It will surely beneficial, if you have more country visits. But if your case is strong then it doesn't matter. I know many people got visas to USA on their first international trip.

All the best.

By the way, what was your purpose of visiting Japan previously?

Comment

Thanks for help.

All my 3 Japan visits relates with business and technical discussions with our JV partner in Japan.Each vist duration is a week only.
          Now my US planning also for business and technical discussions with same JV partner having another facility in USA

Please suggest

Originally posted by Ideal sol View Post
          Your purpose should be strong and duration must be short. Be confident and give straight and brief answers to VO.

It will surely beneficial, if you have more country visits. But if your case is strong then it doesn't matter. I know many people got visas to USA on their first international trip.

All the best.

By the way, what was your purpose of visiting Japan previously?

Comment

You have more positives than negatives.
            You should get the visa this time.
            Prepare well.
            All the best.

Don't forget to share your interview details.

Comment

Main problem is , If VO asked me why last time your application rejected? last time they simply handed over me a letter with 214(b)
              what is the good answer.?

Originally posted by Ideal sol View Post
              You have more positives than negatives.
              You should get the visa this time.
              Prepare well.
              All the best.

Don't forget to share your interview details.

Comment

Just tell 214b.
                You focus on other important questions.
                You prepare 10 to 15 most important q&a's as per your case, and perform well at interview.

Wear nice formal dress ( prefer suit if you have it already . They won't take it over dressing since it is business visit.)

Finally, remove all the negative thoughts.
                Be positive!!
                you will surely get the visa.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X