X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency processing ? Business visa

HI,
    Need your advice.. this is urgent.
    I am invited to present paper in global conference in USA on Jan 3, 06. Also I am invited by 2 other schools in my field for a business/professional trip.
    I have invitation letters, registration for conference, conformed flight tkt.. everything.
    At VFS they told me the earlier/emergency date available for interview is in Feb 06. This is FRUSTRATING.. They do not even try to speak to the consulate but ask us to send email to some emeregency processing address.
    What should I do..? Is there any contact no/email (other than what they gave me) that I could puruse.? Is it possible to call up and talk directly to the consulate officer...?
    This is simply outrageous that afte centralising the VFS service they CAN not schedule me outside Mumbai.. I can see appointments available at other consulates this same month..
    PL PL.... reply back at your earliest... I do not want to miss out on such wonderful professional opportunity...
    Can the conference people in US fax the letter to mumbai consulate etc..?

THX for your help.

Unfortunately, there is no way other than to deal with VFS.

Sending any fax to consulate will not help.

Try sending an email to [email protected] to see anything works out better, though I doubt it.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X