Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS-160 Spouse Question

Hello,

My wife needs to go to USA for a presentation and we want to make tourism too. We are Brazilian, but I have the Portuguese nationality too. My passport is Portuguese (EU), despite I was born in Brazil. I don't have Brazilian passport (I just didn't take it).

In DS-160 form, in the section "Edit Family information: Spouse", I'm filling with these information:

Spouse's Country/Region of Origin (Nationality): PORTUGAL
    Spouse's City of Birth: BAURU
    Spouse's Country/Region of Birth: BRAZIL
    Spouse’s Address: SAME AS HOME ADDRESS

I would like to know if there any problem to fill like these in my spouse DS-160 form, because that's the truth but I think a little weird (Region of Origin and Region of Birth different).

Remind that, as I have Portuguese passport, I don't need a visa, just ESTA authorization.

Best regards,
    Ricardo

You're reporting that your wife has Portugal citizenship, also.

Is that what you intended?

Otherwise, there is no problem with having citizenship in one country and residence or dual citizenship in the country from which you are applying for U.S. visa.

--Ray B

Originally posted by agulhari View Post
    Hello,

My wife needs to go to USA for a presentation and we want to make tourism too. We are Brazilian, but I have the Portuguese nationality too. My passport is Portuguese (EU), despite I was born in Brazil. I don't have Brazilian passport (I just didn't take it).

In DS-160 form, in the section "Edit Family information: Spouse", I'm filling with these information:

I would like to know if there any problem to fill like these in my spouse DS-160 form, because that's the truth but I think a little weird (Region of Origin and Region of Birth different).

Remind that, as I have Portuguese passport, I don't need a visa, just ESTA authorization.

Best regards,
    Ricardo

Comment

Originally posted by agulhari View Post
      Hello,

Best regards,
      Ricardo
      Do you have any immediate relatives, not including parents, in the United States?
      Visa Australia Immigration

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X