Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 visa help required

Hi .
    I am an electrical engineer. Working as an hardware engineer (PCB and SCHEMATIC design) . Our USA Base client (we are working together since 2000) send me an invite . Along with two other team members applied for B1 but rejected.My interview was on the third number. My first two team members also rejected and i was on the 3rd number. Please see below details (Same question were asked from 3 of US)

Interview date :16 September 2014

VO: GM
    ME: GM

VO: Purpose of training?
    ME: Training on advanced tools and discussion on upcoming projects.

VO: Duration of stay
    ME: 3 months.

VO: Are You Single?
    ME: Yes

VO: Total number of employes in company?
    ME: answered

VO: Sorry .Please try again
    ME: ok
    we all three rejected.

Now i am going apply again and i have received an invitation of 6 weeks training. Should i apply again with other two team
    members or apply individually? please note my brother is US citizen and NO (I-130) petition filled .

Originally posted by khan001 View Post
    Hi .
    I am an electrical engineer. Working as an hardware engineer (PCB and SCHEMATIC design) . Our USA Base client (we are working together since 2000) send me an invite . Along with two other team members applied for B1 but rejected.My interview was on the third number. My first two team members also rejected and i was on the 3rd number. Please see below details (Same question were asked from 3 of US)

Interview date :16 September 2014

VO: GM
    ME: GM

VO: Purpose of training?
    ME: Training on advanced tools and discussion on upcoming projects.

VO: Duration of stay
    ME: 3 months.

VO: Are You Single?
    ME: Yes

VO: Total number of employes in company?
    ME: answered

VO: Sorry .Please try again
    ME: ok
    we all three rejected.

Now i am going apply again and i have received an invitation of 6 weeks training. Should i apply again with other two team
    members or apply individually? please note my brother is US citizen and NO (I-130) petition filled .
    B1/B2 visas are discretionary. If VO does not find a convincing reason for your return back from US he/she will reject again. Further, having a US citizen family member is many a times negative while trying to get a B1/B2, irrespective of I130 filed or not as one can always file it after reaching US. Now , you cant do anything about your brother being a US citizen but can strengthen some other factors in your favor.

What is the strength of your employer? How long you have been working there? How about your own personal income/salary? Any other family members staying with you? As these are other factors the VO consider too.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

You can again apply for the B1 visa application.. but you must be prepare for the interview.. Search on Google for visa interview questions...
      Visa Australia Immigration

Comment

Here are some interview questions... http://www.immihelp.com/experience/v...sa_b1visa.html
        Visa Australia Immigration

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X