REG my B1 bussiness visa rejection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REG my B1 bussiness visa rejection

hi sir please help me. i was applied B1 business visa and attended an interview also on last month FEB27th but i have been rejected in that time. Visa officer gave me one blue sheet in that mentioned that your visa application rejected under the section of 214(b).i wants go immediately.
    so anyone give the suggestion for reapply 2nd time.

Please post your complete details along with previous interview q&a.

Comment

B1 visa

V.c why are you going to u.s ?
      Me. i am going for Business Discussion

V.c Have you been the US before?
      Me. i Replied no.

V.c Tell me about ur YYYY company?
      Me .YYY is MNC company. then i explained about the products.

V.c what is role in your company?
      Me . Graduated Engineer Trainee

V.c what is your work experience in that company?
      Me. i said 6 months.

V.c how long you could spent in us for your business training?
      Me.i said 3 and half months

V.c he feels 3 and half moths is too long !and he asked me that "what you are going to do in this time period?"
      Me. i said they are having lots of new internal projects so they require collaboration. so only they invite me for this training.

V.c do you have any work plan for this training?
      Me. i said No sir ,but i submitted the invitation letter to him

he starts typing for few seconds and he gave me the result"rejection" and reason for it
      your visa is denied under the sec 214(b) that"you are not demonstrate that you intended activities in US.

This interview was happened last month Feb,27 ,And i planned for re-applying the VISA again within this week.
      Before that do i want to get any conformation/information regarding this with the embassy?
      Please give a suggestion.

Comment

Applying again immediately with same purpose and credentials may not give you positive results.
        Try to find out your negatives and overcome/address them in a couple of months and present your case freshly before the VO with a new assignment.

VO might have felt that you are going to work in the USA during your stay.

Your purpose should appear genuine to VO. Go with a single concrete purpose with a short stay than multiple activities with longer duration.

Good luck.

This is my opinion, not a legal advice.

Comment

B1 visa rejection

Dear sir,
          I was reaplied for B1 VISA last week. but still not yet any reply from Embassy , what shall i do? how to get an interview dates ? remaining 20 days only more.
          please hep me sir.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X