Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFE PP timeline Confusion

Hi All,
    My H1B was filed as Premium processing. I got an RFE sometime back.

Last week my employer sent the docs and the status now changed as "Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received".

My confusions are
    1. My case is Still under premium processing?
    2. If so, why USCIS said that it will take 60 days to make decision?

Below is the USCIS's current case status.

On April 16, 2015, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number EAC15098xxxxx. Our Vermont Service Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. You should receive a decision or case update by June 15, 2015, unless fingerprinting or an interview are needed. If you move give us your new mailing address.
    Last edited by samlynn; 04-23-2015, 10:36 AM.

RFE PP timeline Confusion

Hi,

Did you come to know anything about why is it showing 60 days in spite of premium filling?
    I am also facing the same issue.

Comment

Per PP officer: RFE responses filed for PP cases are still under PP timelinebut every time USCIS issues an RFE, the clock stops, and when response is received the clock restarts so technically you should expect a response within 15 days from the date RFE response received. please update this case once you get one!

Originally posted by jayaraman.shanmugam View Post
      Hi All,
      My H1B was filed as Premium processing. I got an RFE sometime back.

Last week my employer sent the docs and the status now changed as "Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received".

My confusions are
      1. My case is Still under premium processing?
      2. If so, why USCIS said that it will take 60 days to make decision?

Below is the USCIS's current case status.

On April 16, 2015, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number EAC15098xxxxx. Our Vermont Service Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. You should receive a decision or case update by June 15, 2015, unless fingerprinting or an interview are needed. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Comment

RFE PP Timeline confusionn

my case status shows the same thing after responding to RFE. mine premium process as well. i do not understand why it shows as 60 days evenn for PP.

could you please let me know if you have heard back from uscis.

mine was first applied as regular and later upgraded to premium.

Comment

Hi Guys,
          Please respond to this thread. We are waiting for reply.
          Did anyone got the approval within 15 days? I am sailing in same boat and honestly its too frustrating.

Thanks

Comment

RFE Timelines

Hi all,

Do you know how much time USCIS gives to respond back to a RFE under premium processing? Is it 1 month 2 or 3?

I know once they receive all documentation and an answer they respond back within 15 days.

My attorneys are giving me no additional information and I need to plan a travel back home.

Thanks!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X