Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visa b1/b2 with annotation

Hi,
    I am holding a Business Visa (B1/B2) issued by which is valid 1 years until 2006. This visa is applied by the company during 2005 while I was working from them .I want to go to USA on a personal reason to visit my sister. Could any of you please tell me whether I can go to USA using my present Business Visa (B1/B2) or do I need to apply separately for Visitor Visa
    Note: There are Annotations in the VISA.that say is for training mail asap. please to my mail
    [email protected]

nota: if i quit from the company they can call the consulate to reset the visa..........

To the best of my knowledge, as long as it says B1/B2 and is multiple entry, you can visit for tourism visit also.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

B1 with Annotation

Hi there!

i have a couple of questions...

1) I have a B1 Visa and I read somewhere in the internet that it is renewable?
      2) If my question #1 is true what does renewable mean? do i have to present new documents?
      3) My B1 visa has annotations and was applied through a company I plan to apply for a tourist visa which I understand is a B2 visa, does that bear anything to the consul?
      4)I stayed in the states for 5 days but the annotation says that my intention is for 7 days will that also be a proof that I will return to my home country? does that give me an edge?
      5) will a US visa give me an edge and provide a higher possibility of acquiring a Canadian Visa?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X