No announcement yet.

Need help to apply B1/B2 visa to attend International chef compitition in usa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help to apply B1/B2 visa to attend International chef compitition in usa

I am working as executive chef in 5 Star hotel in chennai and got invitation letter from usa to attend the chef conference for 5 days and my hotel employer also paying for my trip to learn more things meet with top chefs and International companies. my question how the chances of getting the visitor visa and I did my bachelor degree from reputed college also working from 17 years for different 5 star hotels and my income per annum 8 lakhs and paying income tax. my wife also working and I am 40 yrs old
    planning to apply with my wife and stay there for 4 weeks. Is it good with apply alone or with my wife and i have no kids also i have my propeties and own car etc. So pleas suggest how the chances of getting this visa and what appointment waiting time in chennai embassy. thanks for great help.

Chances will be higher for visa approval if you apply alone because you are planning to attend chef conference and your company is sponsoring your trip.
    This is not a legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Comment

I applied alone for Chef conference and got the visa

Hi Thannks for your great advice and I applied my B1 Conference Visa on April they approved it. I travelled to US for 10 days in May and I attend the conference succesfully came back to india with in 10 days. Now my company offering me to go vacation to USA with family (me and My wife no kids) for one month and they will pay for my trip because I Did Great work for my company. Here my question is I am working as a Corporate Chef and travlled Singapore and USA for company conference.

My wife also working in Call center as Team Supervisor and overal we make 12 lakhs per annum and I want to apply my wife B2 visa to go to US for one month trip and this trip we will see New york city, washington DC and Niagara falls, Orlando, Miami Florida and we also plan for cruise vaction. Can you suggest me how the changes to get visitor visa for my wife As my company is sponsoring this trip. Please let me know any other information i need.

Comment

JNK and seniors can you please help

JNK and seniors can you please help

Hi Thannks for your great advice and I applied my B1 Conference Visa on April they approved it. I travelled to US for 10 days in May and I attend the conference succesfully came back to india with in 10 days. Now my company offering me to go vacation to USA with family (me and My wife no kids) for one month and they will pay for my trip because I Did Great work for my company. Here my question is I am working as a Corporate Chef and travlled Singapore and USA for company conference.

My wife also working in Call center as Team Supervisor and overal we make 12 lakhs per annum and I want to apply my wife B2 visa to go to US for one month trip and this trip we will see New york city, washington DC and Niagara falls, Orlando, Miami Florida and we also plan for cruise vaction. Can you suggest me how the changes to get visitor visa for my wife As my company is sponsoring this trip. Please let me know any other information i need.

Comment

The answer should be the same as back in February. You keep asking the same ques again and again. Apply and find out!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X