attending chef conference in usa need help to apply visitor visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attending chef conference in usa need help to apply visitor visa

I am working as executive chef in 5 Star hotel in Chennai and got invitation letter from usa to attend the chef conference for 5 days and my hotel employer also paying for my trip to learn more things meet with top chefs and International companies. my question how the chances of getting the visitor visa and I did my bachelor degree from reputed college also working from 17 years for different 5 star hotels and my income per anum 8 lakhs and paying income tax. my wife also working and I am 40 yrs old
    planning to apply with my wife and stay there for 4 weeks. Is it good with apply alone or with my wife and i have no kids also i have my properties and own car etc. So pleas suggest how the chances of getting this visa and what appointment waiting time in Chennai embassy.

Chances will be higher for visa approval if you apply alone because you are planning to attend chef conference and your company is sponsoring your visit.
    This is not a legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Comment

It would be advisable if you go alone as this is for conference and also as your company is paying for you. Next time if you get chance, you can take your wife.
      Good luck!
      Datascribe LPO

Comment

Duplicate thread with Spell correction

- I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X