Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Business Visa B-1 : Need Support on process, document wise and complete information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Visa B-1 : Need Support on process, document wise and complete information

Hi All,

This is Ayansh, I am working in XYZ company ( Its small size company ) in Indore,[/B]MP ( 400 Resource ), client is in USA , Company name : PQR.

Now company PQR is ready to bring me there for training purpose for 30-45 days. as both company is not aware about the process for VISa , documentation and others stuffs so they are completely depend on me. Now I have few question and looking all of you to specific answer to arrange the things in proper way.

1. What are documents are required from my USA company end ?
    2. What are the documents are required from Indian , Indore based company end.
    3. after first two steps ..What is step by step process I should follow..?
    4. Please mention other key information if you have.

Thanks
    Ayansh Awasthy

1. One letter from client to your head & one letter from client to consulate to give you visa.
    2. One letter from your company showing they'll pay for your visit.
    3. Go to ustraveldocs.com
    4. Best of luck
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Please see answers below:

1. What are documents are required from my USA company end ?
      A. Invitation letter

2. What are the documents are required from Indian , Indore based company end.
      A. Letter for bearing expenses

3. after first two steps ..What is step by step process I should follow..?
      A. Need to fill DS-160 form (follow the link https://ceac.state.gov/genniv/). You need reach the confirmation page. Then You, need to pay visa fee after creating profile in ustraveldocs website.

4. Please mention other key information if you have.

Regards,
      Prakash
      Last edited by samlynn; 04-20-2016, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Reg. Appointment Date related concern

Thanks Prakash and Libra,

For update...

I have completed all details and booked appointment also 16 and 19th May 2016.

I have a query that when i was filling DS-160 then I mentioned my tentative travel plan, Business meeting date and stay duration from 15th May to 27th May ; and When I submitted Ds-160 and made payment I found that there is no appointment slots are available in April month and before my business meeting.

As you know we can see exact real appointment availability only when we make payment. So this is same case When I noticed that there is no appointment in April month and before my business meeting date so I booked slot for 16th May and 19th May .

However I have asked my indian company and US company to share the revised docs which they have provided also ; so now new business meeting date: 13th June to 28th June.

But My concern is in my DS-160 old dates are available while I appearing for interview and showing docs for new updates dates .

Any way to provide clear picture to them without creating confusion OR as in Ds-160 olds dates for business meeting / hotel stay are reflecting like 15th may to 27th May are there.

Please suggest is there any problem ? If Visa office ask then how to reply ?

Thanks
        Ayansh

Comment

Originally posted by umeshs2211 View Post
          But My concern is in my DS-160 old dates are available while I appearing for interview and showing docs for new updates dates .

Any way to provide clear picture to them without creating confusion OR as in Ds-160 olds dates for business meeting / hotel stay are reflecting like 15th may to 27th May are there.
          They asked for "tentative" dates, so you are good.

US consulate suggest to not book air tickets/hotels etc before the visa. So these things won't have any impact on the visa.

Don't worry too much.
          - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Approved B1 Case -19th May 2016

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
            They asked for "tentative" dates, so you are good.

US consulate suggest to not book air tickets/hotels etc before the visa. So these things won't have any impact on the visa.

Don't worry too much.
            Hi,

I visited at VAC on 16th Bandra Kurla Complex , Trend Center, Ground floor ,

for photo and biometric fingure prints .

1. Security guard allowed only 20 mins before only. My appointment was scheduled on 10:15 AM and I entered in 9:50 AM,

2. Stand in queue then at 1st counter they one staff verififed passport and moved in next queue
            3. In this queue they check passport again and put one sticker back on my passport ( in that interview appointment, passport number and visa category were mentioned.
            4. and moved next where another staff gave me token number

5. I sat on chair and was waiting for my turn finally my turn came and staff took first my pics and asked me to put my hand on fingure print machine. left , right and both thumb.

that's it for the day

VISA Interview Day on 19th MAy 2016

1. Standing in queue for 15 mins.. and they allowed to all there were no appointment meaning who will come first will get a chance to appear in interview first.

2. after 40 mins I entered along with me two other guys who also came for B1 only were next to me.

3. Finally I netered in Hall where all interview and fingure prints they were matching and conduting .

4. Staff guided me and first they verified my fingure prints and they asked me to stand in interview queue.

Interview Part:

1. My turn came :

Me: GM ,
            VO: GM

VO: Passport Please
            Me: Yes , ( I handed over my passport to him )

VO: Why are you going to USA..?
            me: I explained the purpose.

VO: Have you ever Applied Visa for USA ?
            Me: No

VO: Are you sure ..?
            ME: YES, with smile and explained that in 2010 i applied H1 B but i withdrew my application as visa officer suggested me to don't go with this employer so i withdrew.

VO: smiled and said Okay.

VO: What kind of project is this ?
            ME: I explained.

VO: Are you Married ?
            Me: YEs

VO: Do you have Kids
            ME: YES , I have two Kids One baby girl, 5 yrs old and one baby boy 4 months old.

VO: Duration of your trip.?
            Me: 2 Week.

Now Final Golden Words

VO: Your Visa has been approved , you will get paspsort in 2-3 days.
            ME: Thanks ! Thank you so much.

VO : Welcome.

Thanks for all immihelp group and Libra, prakash and others for support and guidance.

I am planning to go in june Mid 2016. San Diego , CA. Please join. Can go together from Mumbai.

Comment

Congrats!

Enjoy your business meeting 13th June to 28th June.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X