Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schengen Visa for an Indian passport from US.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schengen Visa for an Indian passport from US.

Hi,

I am in Boulder, colorado for a month on a B1/B2 Visa and would like to go to germany for a week while returning back, probably in April'16 last week.
    I have an Indian passport and am desperately looking for a way to enter europe. Is there a way I can apply for a Schengen in US, when I am travelling on B1/B2.

Thanks for the help.

Originally posted by itismohit View Post
    Hi,

I am in Boulder, colorado for a month on a B1/B2 Visa and would like to go to germany for a week while returning back, probably in April'16 last week.
    I have an Indian passport and am desperately looking for a way to enter europe. Is there a way I can apply for a Schengen in US, when I am travelling on B1/B2.

Thanks for the help.
    Yes, you can apply for the visa in USA itself. Be prepared to show them your confirmed return tickets (back to India) & confirmed hotel booking in Europe.

Though they recommend you apply for visas from your home country, but you can tell them about your change in plan during the interview.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X