B1/b2 visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1/b2 visa

Hey sir my company is sending me to usa to attend exhibition my age is 24 and my experience is 2 years will my age affect visa ?? or my experience affect my visa for rejection?? please help me its my uncle's company he wanted me to attend the exhibition as i am the future prospectus for the company so. please reply.
    thanks

Duplicate thread: http://www.immihelp.com/forum/showth...225-B1-b2-visa
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Hi,

Usually US visa’s are Interviewed based, The purpose of Interview is purely to know your Intention of returning back to your native country. As your are a potential immigrant they wanted to know your intention of travelling to US.
      I would suggest be confident with the reason whatever you project in the interview, apart from this supporting funds and Purpose of visit is also an important factor for the decision to happened.

Comment

Originally posted by y-axisoverseas View Post
        Hi,

Usually US visa’s are Interviewed based, The purpose of Interview is purely to know your Intention of returning back to your native country. As your are a potential immigrant they wanted to know your intention of travelling to US.
        I would suggest be confident with the reason whatever you project in the interview, apart from this supporting funds and Purpose of visit is also an important factor for the decision to happened.

Also If you need any help in overseas career opportunities or any guidance/Assistance with respect to visa filing, you can reach us or log on to http://signup.y-axis.com/ & can browse through the website http://www.y-axis.com/
        Thanks & Regards.
        Please avoid personal advertisements on public forums.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
          Please avoid personal advertisements on public forums.
          Do mods have the ability to edit objectionable posts?

Comment

Originally posted by daggit View Post
            Do mods have the ability to edit objectionable posts?
            Yes, if they happen to notice it.

Comment

B1 or B2 visas are both Visitor Visa categories. For business purpose, you have to apply for visa category B-1 and for tourism, visa category B-2 is suitable. While, a combination of both visas is for the both the purposes, i.e. B-1/B-2.

Since your age is 24 years, you'll be required to attend an interview. You should to schedule a visa interview appointment at your country's Consulate. You may have to wait for the interview appointment so that you can apply for the required visa soon.

I would advise you to keep the following documents ready before appearing for your visa interview, your passport, Form DS-160 Non immigrant Visa Application confirmation page, Application fee payment receipt (if required), and photograph.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X