Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• difference between a visa facilitation letter and an invitation letter

Dear Admin,

Please can you clarify the difference between a visa facilitation letter and an invitation letter?
    for applying for B-1 visa, is an acceptance letter enough for obtaining visa or an additional visa facilitation letter is required from the organization? as acceptance letter confirms that one has been accepted for a training/workshop but do we need an additional letter from the host organization for visa processing?

waiting for your feedback

Regards

Hi, can anyone please help

for applying for B-1 visa, is an acceptance letter enough for obtaining visa or an additional visa facilitation letter is required from the host organization? as acceptance letter only confirms that one has been accepted for a training/workshop but do we need an additional letter(a visa facilitation letter) from the host organization for visa processing?

Comment

Originally posted by amina View Post
      Please can you clarify the difference between a visa facilitation letter and an invitation letter?
      Facilitation letter is for tourism purpose, while for business visits - you provide an invitation letter from your client or business partner.
      for applying for B-1 visa, is an acceptance letter enough for obtaining visa or an additional visa facilitation letter is required from the organization?
      Usually there are 2 letters:
      1. Letter from your client organization to show purpose of the visit.
      2. Letter from your organization to show that the organization will pay for the visit.
      as acceptance letter confirms that one has been accepted for a training/workshop but do we need an additional letter from the host organization for visa processing?
      Both the letters are good to have (increase chances for your visa), but NOT listed as required by the consulate.
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
        Facilitation letter is for tourism purpose, while for business visits - you provide an invitation letter from your client or business partner.

Usually there are 2 letters:
        1. Letter from your client organization to show purpose of the visit.
        2. Letter from your organization to show that the organization will pay for the visit.

Both the letters are good to have (increase chances for your visa), but NOT listed as required by the consulate.
        thank you Libra_14 for the feedback.

In my case, I have the training acceptance letter which is mentioning the details(time, venue, and that I have been accepted for the course). In addition to this, do I require an additional invitation letter from the client organization?

Comment

thank you Libra_14 for the feedback.

In my case, I have the training acceptance letter which is mentioning the details(time, venue, and that I have been accepted for the course). In addition to this, do I require an additional invitation letter from the client organization?
          That should be sufficient.
          - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
            That should be sufficient.
            Thank you for the feedback Libra_14.
            It is encouraging.

Comment

Thank you for the feedback Libra_14.
              It is encouraging.
              Best of luck !

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X