Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B1 visa got rejected in March

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • B1 visa got rejected in March

    My B1 visa got rejected in March 2016, now my company wants me to apply again. Nothing really has changed expect I got an increment. Do you think this would help? Also, what are your inputs here in this case- I am very nervous, I don't want a second rejection as well.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Shtalwar View Post
    My B1 visa got rejected in March 2016, now my company wants me to apply again. Nothing really has changed expect I got an increment. Do you think this would help? Also, what are your inputs here in this case- I am very nervous, I don't want a second rejection as well.
    If you can post the Q&A you had last time, it might give some pointers as to why it was rejected. Also, what's your annual income, marital status? Basically what's the reason the VO can be sure that you will come back?

    This is my opinion not legal advice.

    Comment


    • #3
      Vo- which company you work for?
      Me- xxx

      Vo- how long have you been with the co?
      Me- its been an year

      Vo- what's your designation?
      Me- Xxx

      Vo- what is your salary
      Me- 5.97 lpa

      Vo- per month
      Me- (I didn't hear PM earlier, so I got a little nervous here) 45k per month

      Vo- what is your reason for travel
      Me- client meeting and training

      Vo- what type of meetings
      Me- I work for xxx profile so mainly for xx and yy media ( I was nervous here too and my answer was super stupid)

      Vo- your visa is rejected, reason is written on this form
      Handed me a blue page


      I got appraisal since then and get around 55k PM plus incentives close to 8k each month. I am working with this CO for an year and 4 months and it's among the top firms. I am not married.

      What are my chances this time?

      Comment


      • #4
        Hi Shtalwar

        did you get your visa?

        Comment


        • #5
          You are looking at an uphill fight here. Probably less than 25% chance of success.



          Originally posted by Shtalwar View Post
          Vo- which company you work for?
          Me- xxx

          Vo- how long have you been with the co?
          Me- its been an year

          Vo- what's your designation?
          Me- Xxx

          Vo- what is your salary
          Me- 5.97 lpa

          Vo- per month
          Me- (I didn't hear PM earlier, so I got a little nervous here) 45k per month

          Vo- what is your reason for travel
          Me- client meeting and training

          Vo- what type of meetings
          Me- I work for xxx profile so mainly for xx and yy media ( I was nervous here too and my answer was super stupid)

          Vo- your visa is rejected, reason is written on this form
          Handed me a blue page


          I got appraisal since then and get around 55k PM plus incentives close to 8k each month. I am working with this CO for an year and 4 months and it's among the top firms. I am not married.

          What are my chances this time?

          Comment


          • #6
            And why do you think that? Cannot I get it with confidence this time?
            Originally posted by b1/b2 master View Post
            You are looking at an uphill fight here. Probably less than 25% chance of success.

            Comment

            Working...
            X