Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B1 - DS 160: Missed City, State, Zip code in Address where you will stay in the U.S.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 - DS 160: Missed City, State, Zip code in Address where you will stay in the U.S.

Hi All,

Yesterday only I filled DS 160 for B1 visa, I have also paid fees and got appointment date in July 2016.

However, just now when I was checking printed copy of DS 160, I realised that in the 'Travel Information' section, for the question 'Address where you will stay in the U.S.' I am able to see only 'Address line 1' and I think I have missed to add City, State & Zip code! But the details provided in Address line 1 i.e. '1114 N HIGH POINT RD' are clear enough to unerstand City State & Zip.

Please let me know -
    1. Do I need to retrieve my application to complete my form?
    2. If yes, do I need to cancel previous appointement & take new one?
    3. Do I need to pay the fees again?

Thanks!!

Originally posted by sderiis
    Hello! I'm going to move to the USA, what do I need for this? How to get a visa? what documents are needed? how to find an apartment or house to live there and what about zip codes? I know myself, and I often order stuff from the Internet so I would like to know all the data immediately and not at the last moment. Is this https://worldpostalcode.com/ site suitable for zip code lookup?
    First get your visa & then think about all this. Also, this section of forum is not intended for questions related to settling down in USA.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X