Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Incomplete DS 160, Missed City, State & Zip in Address where you will stay in the U.S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incomplete DS 160, Missed City, State & Zip in Address where you will stay in the U.S

Hi All,

Yesterday only I filled DS 160 for B1 visa, I have also paid fees and got appointment date in July 2016.

However, just now when I was checking printed copy of DS 160, I realised that in the 'Travel Information' section, for the question 'Address where you will stay in the U.S.' I am able to see only 'Address line 1' and I think I have missed to add City, State & Zip code! But the details provided in Address line 1 i.e. '1114 N HIGH POINT RD' are clear enough to unerstand City State & Zip.

Please let me know -
    1. Do I need to retrieve my application to complete my form?
    2. If yes, do I need to cancel previous appointement & take new one?
    3. Do I need to pay the fees again?

Thanks!!

This is fixable at the window when you arrive. Just let the staff member know you have an edit. No need to repay or to take a new appointment.

Originally posted by MadBatman View Post
    Hi All,

Yesterday only I filled DS 160 for B1 visa, I have also paid fees and got appointment date in July 2016.

However, just now when I was checking printed copy of DS 160, I realised that in the 'Travel Information' section, for the question 'Address where you will stay in the U.S.' I am able to see only 'Address line 1' and I think I have missed to add City, State & Zip code! But the details provided in Address line 1 i.e. '1114 N HIGH POINT RD' are clear enough to unerstand City State & Zip.

Please let me know -

Thanks!!

Comment

Incomplete US Address in DS160

Hi All,

Even i am seeing the same issue. I am not finding my complete US Address in the printable DS160. But i am sure that i have entered the data without which it will not proceed to the next page. Could someone please let me know whether it is expected to behave in such a way ?

Thanks,
      Shreehari

Comment

Hi,

Originally posted by MadBatman View Post
        Hi All,

Please let me know -

Thanks!!

Hi,

I have the similar problem, I noticed now in my DS-160 form, only Address Line1 is visible, but rest of info is missing.
        I have already scheduled the interview.
        Can I request for edit of DS-160 on incomplete info on this?

Comment

Hi I am also facing same issue. Only the first address line is visible. Did you guys have any problem in the interview? Do I have to fill a new DS 160?

Comment

Originally posted by IamAni View Post
            Hi I am also facing same issue. Only the first address line is visible. Did you guys have any problem in the interview? Do I have to fill a new DS 160?
            Hi,
            If you have not submitted DS 160 then you can edit.. If you have submitted the form already, then you can call to Customer care and get the help.. Hope, it is doable only.

Comment

Hi. I am seeing the same issue with my DS 160 now. Were you able to resolve this? I tried refilling my DS 160 with multiple computers and machines. I still see the same error.

Comment

Hello,i'm leaving my message to follow up on the topic...​​

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X