Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

Business Visa for paid conference presenter

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Business Visa for paid conference presenter

    I am a Canadian Citizen who has been asked to travel down to the US to present at an educational technology conference. Here is the low down of the offer:

    - I will be paid a presenters fee ($1000-3000)
    - My travel expenses, accommodations and food will be paid
    - I will be paid in Canadian Dollars by an American company
    - The conference will be 2 days in length.

    My question is as a Canadian, can I go down and do this conference and get paid legally on a B1 Visa or do I need something different. If I do, please tell me what.

    Thanks in advance.