Chance for B1 Visa on second interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chance for B1 Visa on second interview

Hello, I really need your help for my case urgently . I am a consutant of a U.S company but work at its contractor in my hometown. My company would like to bring me to U.S for a two-week training in July. My first B1 visa was rejected on 6/2/2016. I think it is because:
    - I am young and single
    - I have not travelled out of my country anywhere.
    - I have 2 uncles and 1 aunt living in U.S
    - I have been files an U.S immigrant petition.
    - I just be with my company for 2 years 4 months.
    However, my company have just informed me that I will get promotion and salary increase if I finish the training and come back my hometown to resume my work. Can this be considered a tie for me to come back to my country? DO I have any chance to for my second visa interview? Please help me with this. I am going to take the second visa interview on 6/14.

Thank you for your help!
    Last edited by thuquynh149; 06-10-2016, 09:04 AM.

Properties will be considered as ties

Originally posted by thuquynh149 View Post
    Hello, I really need your help for my case urgently . I am a consutant of a U.S company but work at its contractor in my hometown. My company would like to bring me to U.S for a two-week training in July. My first B1 visa was rejected on 6/2/2016. I think it is because:
    - I am young and single
    However, my company have just informed me that I will get promotion and salary increase if I finish the training and come back my hometown to resume my work. Can this be considered a tie for me to come back to my country? DO I have any chance to for my second visa interview? Please help me with this. I am going to take the second visa interview on 6/14.

Thank you for your help!
    In most cases, people show enough evidences which showing their ties which brings them must back to their home country. In many cases, they shows their properties which are under their names in home country. Like Big amount of Bank Balances, Titles of Houses or Lands or Cars or all of them which are under their names. Counselors consider these evidences as ties for visitor to return back to home country.
    You said you have been filed petition for immigrant and you are young. That would make hard for you to get visa. Chances are too low. You better show your properties that under your name is in big amount. And also write an explain letter for Counselor stating that you will never ruin your chances to become LPR by no returning. I don't think this letter would help but try.
    Good luck.
    Last edited by meni; 06-12-2016, 12:52 PM.
    This is my opinion not legal advice. I just want to help you to thoroughly consider among doable ways but you take your own risks.

Comment

Originally posted by meni View Post
      In most cases, people show enough evidences which showing their ties which brings them must back to their home country. In many cases, they shows their properties which are under their names in home country. Like Big amount of Bank Balances, Titles of Houses or Lands or Cars or all of them which are under their names. Counselors consider these evidences as ties for visitor to return back to home country.
      You said you have been filed petition for immigrant and you are young. That would make hard for you to get visa. Chances are too low. You better show your properties that under your name is in big amount. And also write an explain letter for Counselor stating that you will never ruin your chances to become LPR by no returning. I don't think this letter would help but try.
      Good luck.
      I was rejected again. The CO just asked me why I want to trvel to U.S and what my relatives do in U.S. Then rejected me without asking if I have anything new or give me chance to explain myself. Anyway, thank you for your help!

Comment

Originally posted by thuquynh149 View Post
        - I am young and single

Thank you for your help!

What was your interview result did your visa get approved, wht were the questions the officer asked you.
        Please share

Comment

You can't get visa any way

I'm laughing to read this suggestion :

. You better show your properties that under your name is in big amount. And also write an explain letter for Counselor stating that you will never ruin your chances to become LPR by no returning. I don't think this letter would help but try.
          Good luck.

These counselor are just making money for USA,they donot interested to send you in their country that's why they donot want to see your docs like other countries do

I request everyone just to stop apply visa for USA and show them their "Aukat" and make your own country better than USA.

My Visa rejected 3 times and they donot bother to see a single doc even i'm married and have kids and running my own company and travelled out side India too.

So i appeal every one donot apply tourist visa as this is big money making scheme for them

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X