Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• removal in airport with H1B, then rejected B1 visa

dear All
    I need your help deadly. I came back to new York after taking medical leave, and I was sent back to my country because the old company said I resigned and wasn't medical leave.
    I was laid off, but I requested medical leave and they agreed back then. but it took 7 month.
    so my visa wasn't valid and I needed to come back to my country.
    and I've tried to apply back to new York with visitor visa, but it was rejected twice. both was not much of tied to come back my country.
    I found on 2nd interview that consulate thought I lied them that I went back to New York even though I resigned. I haven't signed for resigning my position, nor took any flight fee for coming back after laid off.
    so I've called old company and got a letter saying it wasn't resigned, but laid off and I requested medical leave. however they said they didn't allow me back then. they said it might miscommunication.

I'm trying to apply again, it is 3rd time. would it be ok? what would I need to prepare? the headquarter is in New York and I asked my manager for letter I need to business trip which I've proved at 2nd application.

Originally posted by snowwhite1 View Post
    dear All
    I need your help deadly. I came back to new York after taking medical leave, and I was sent back to my country because the old company said I resigned and wasn't medical leave.
    I was laid off, but I requested medical leave and they agreed back then. but it took 7 month.
    so my visa wasn't valid and I needed to come back to my country.
    and I've tried to apply back to new York with visitor visa, but it was rejected twice. both was not much of tied to come back my country.
    I found on 2nd interview that consulate thought I lied them that I went back to New York even though I resigned. I haven't signed for resigning my position, nor took any flight fee for coming back after laid off.
    so I've called old company and got a letter saying it wasn't resigned, but laid off and I requested medical leave. however they said they didn't allow me back then. they said it might miscommunication.

I'm trying to apply again, it is 3rd time. would it be ok? what would I need to prepare? the headquarter is in New York and I asked my manager for letter I need to business trip which I've proved at 2nd application.
    What's the purpose of your visitor visa travel? With a past deportation and two rejectiona , it will be very difficult to get a visa unless you build a strong foundation in your home country and show non immigrant intent

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X