:( B1 VISA got rejected. 13th July 2016- New Delhi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :( B1 VISA got rejected. 13th July 2016- New Delhi

My B1 VISA got rejected after a few questions by the Counselor. Can anyone let me know the reason? Below is the interview details conducted at 13th July 2016.

There was an old Lady on counter number "9". I saw her rejecting VISAs of many persons

Me: Good Morning.
    VO: Good Morning, how are you?
    Me: I am fine. How are you?
    VO: I am good, passport please
    Me: Handed over the passport
    VO: Have you ever been outside India?
    Me: No
    VO: Then, why do you want to travel to US now?
    Me: I am going there for training on Security Compliance arranged by my company.
    VO: What is Security Compliance <May be she was not able to get it at once>
    Me: Repeated the words.
    VO: How old you are?
    Me: 26
    VO: How much experience do you have with your current company?
    Me: It`s been over 1 year.
    VO: Are you married?
    Me: No.

VO: Started typing something, took 15-20 seconds. Then replied "This time you are not suitable for this Business Visit" and gave me 214(b) form. I asked for the reason. She said "Everything is mentioned on 214(b)" form. She did not ask me for any document.

My company is planning to reapply. How can I convinced the VO next time? What is wrong in my current profile. How many days should I wait to reapply?
    What are the chances to get VISA next time? How can I change my circumstances, so that I can get VISA next time.

I am currently working as Senior Systems Administrator and having more than 6 years of Exp. Is designation and salary play a role to get VISA?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X