Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 - Multiple entry - Non business purpose

Hi

I am in US on a B1. Visa valid for 10 years multiple entry. I am allowed to be hear for 3 months.

1. Can I leave US at the end of 3 months, go to some other country for a month or so and return to US second time? Is it problem to enter US again so fast?

2. I have B1. In my next entry, can show the reason that I just want to meet friends relatives and do sightseeing? Can one go to US without business purpose in future..(My visa says the type of visa is: B1/B2)

Please help..

1. Yes, you can do that. But if you try to spend lot of time in US, they may refuse your entry.

2. As long as it says B1/B2 on the visa stamp, you can do that.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

B1/B2 extension

Hello

I have got a b1/b2 visa for 2 months single entry.
      Is there any way to extend the b1/b2 visa.

/jc

Comment

Look at https://www.immihelp.com/visitors-visa-extension/

Comment

Latin American Country

I applied for a business visa, I work for a highly respected MNC.
          And during the interview, at first the VO told me to come back to pick up the passport back the next 2 weeks (from the interview day).

Then I, naively, told him that I'm worried about my plan to spend a weekend in a neighboring latin country (not cuba), and need to apply for a touris visa to that country..., hence need my passport (I didn't asked him explicitly to return my passport though, I just spoke my mind at that time).

Then he stand up from his chair, walked to the back, and returned in 5 minutes, and he handed me a letter.... telling me to go back in 3-4 weeks, because they need "administrative processing" .... 221 (g).

Did I screw it up? By telling him this???????
          I feel sick now...... -- especially after reading post 30 days 221 g cases here....

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X