X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Visa to USA

Dear Friends,
    i hope you guys are fine and enjoying the good health,
    I would like to share my experience and get some advice from you guys in order to be granted with US business Visa from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
    Back in 2014, I applied for the tourist visa to US from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, but i was rejected, Visa officer was very polite and advised me to try next time, after one year I applied again but unfortunately due to some reason my application were refused again the second time.
    Is that really hard to be granted with US visa, especially for those who already have been rejected twice? I have been to more than 9 countries including Canada, German, England,
    Furthermore, this time I have been accepting to attend the educational conference in Hawaii, However, if I compare my case from the previous once, I have strong tie then before,
    Before, I was not married. But now I am married and blessed with baby girl,
    Before I applied for a tourist visa, this time I applied for the business visa.
    I have an interview on 16th of November in US embassy in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, therefore, may I kindly ask you to please advice me what kind of question they ask for the business visa? Any other suggestion or information will be highly appreciated.

Originally posted by fai View Post
    Dear Friends,
    i hope you guys are fine and enjoying the good health,
    I would like to share my experience and get some advice from you guys in order to be granted with US business Visa from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
    Back in 2014, I applied for the tourist visa to US from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, but i was rejected, Visa officer was very polite and advised me to try next time, after one year I applied again but unfortunately due to some reason my application were refused again the second time.
    Is that really hard to be granted with US visa, especially for those who already have been rejected twice? I have been to more than 9 countries including Canada, German, England,
    Furthermore, this time I have been accepting to attend the educational conference in Hawaii, However, if I compare my case from the previous once, I have strong tie then before,
    Before, I was not married. But now I am married and blessed with baby girl,
    Before I applied for a tourist visa, this time I applied for the business visa.
    I have an interview on 16th of November in US embassy in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, therefore, may I kindly ask you to please advice me what kind of question they ask for the business visa? Any other suggestion or information will be highly appreciated.
    Married and family are strong ties, whats your income in KSA?

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X