Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-entered From Mexico via land NO I-94 given

Hi,
    Please help me, I have a urgentyet wierd problem.
    I Re-entered From Mexico via land via car. I was on visa in US but re-entered on B1 when I returned from Mexico. Basically it was an exit and entry to change my visa type.
    But at the POE the official didn't stamp my passport and my I-94 is not generated on checking Online.
    I read somewhere that on entry by land a paper I-94 is given,but I wasn't given anything.
    Can you please tell me how I retrieve the latest I-94 reflecting this latest entry.
    I don't even know until when my departure date in U.S. is?
    Also, I need to submit this to my employer. Awaiting your response.

It could be that you were admitted through Automatic Revalidation, which means you were admitted on the same status you were previously on, under the same I-94 and duration of stay as previously.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Thanks for your response.
      I wasn't aware that I need to ask for a I-94 and pay any fee. I showed my B1 visa the officer asked me a couple of questions and that was it. Later on checking I saw that there was no stamp on my passport.
      1. Can you please tell me what would be my current visa now B1 or the previous one.
      2. If I need a new I-94 would I need to re-enter again.
      3.Is there a way to get my current visa status and departure date given by the officer.

Kindly advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X