B1/B2 Rejection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1/B2 Rejection

Hi team on 7th of November i has an interview at Islamabad US consulate office , the purpose of visit is to attend the seminar. Completely sponsorship by organization and invitation letter from organization, where i have to go for training with all relevant personal details mentioned. My brother is permanent Us resident as well and i have also write the same in DS-160 form and other relevant details also mentioned, current designation is Executive and getting salary around 50k serving since last 2 years with same organization and all traveling plan has also confirmed and mentioned, that's all i have mentioned in form.

In interview
    1 No Hello Hi
    2 Passport Please
    3 Why US ? tell them to attend ---- leadership program
    4 Employed ? Yes
    5 Job responsibilities : Tell them but to much confused and not able to
    share complete details
    6 Asked for invitation letter: Shared with him , he read completely
    7 You mentioned your brother is in US when he go or on which visa? Tell them
    8 year ago on fiance visa.
    8 Did you travel abroad ? No
    9 Then again ask for brother visa category and when go to us same question? Same
    answer again as i know , they he say you don't lie to me , as i said i m not and y
    i do so, then ask again did you travel recently ? said no
    9) R u married ? Yes
    then you are not qualified and give passport back with 244b form.
    My company want me to reapply for Feb event ,because i m the only one of them who have been selected over 3000 applicants for the conference,over their in event more then 60 countries and 150 companies peoples are gathered and this is great opportunity for my organization to brand their name, what i do any how to reapply last
    time i apply as a B1/B2 category. Is this is right or wrong and i have all relevant company letter and bank statement with company registration letter and other relevant documents. Please suggest

Reason could be for the answered # 5. Prepare yourself properly for the interview and be confident.

You can reapply. Here are some sample question list for the business visa interview,
    Sample US Business Visa Interview Questions. Sample questions asked during the U.S. B-1 visa interview by U.S. consular officer.
    This is not a legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X