Status of B1/B2 Visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Status of B1/B2 Visa

I have applied for USA visa B1/B2 in Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, on 22 Jun and I have submitted all needed documents, However, I have been informed by officer that my application will be undergoing necessary administrative processing which takes several weeks and I get my passport back ,in which once the application approve I will send it back to the embassy . I have checked my visa status on the website which gives me this message "under Administrative Processing". It is been more than 5 month, and I want to make sure about my visa status if that mean rejection or not because i want to buy my ticket for the summer. after while, i sent an inquiry email asking about the visa status and then
    I have received call on 11/1/2016 regarding of sending my passport back as well as received email respond for my inquiry which says that, we will contact you within today regarding sending your passport back to us. my inquiry is when i should send my passport , however, I got the below respond

Dear Applicant,

Your visa is undergoing administrative processing. While the interviewing officer may give you an estimate for when your visa will be ready, please note that the timeframe is only an estimate and that the administrative processing can take much longer. For further information on what administrative processing entails please visit: http://travel.state.gov/contenthttps...formation.html

my question is , is that normal for administrative process to take more than 5 month ?

Regards

Suggestions Please

Please suggest for Below Case,,

Regards
    Last edited by Bader; 12-11-2016, 09:24 AM. Reason: I want suggestions

Comment

Still waiting

For me it's been 2.5 years and I am still waiting and have not got any response. Every time I enquire, I am told "Your case is still in administrative process. We will contact if any update" This despite me previously holding 10 year Visa without any issues.

Best of luck to you. As long as it doesn't pass 360 days you should get an answer.

Originally posted by Bader View Post
      I have applied for USA visa B1/B2 in Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, on 22 Jun and I have submitted all needed documents, However, I have been informed by officer that my application will be undergoing necessary administrative processing which takes several weeks and I get my passport back ,in which once the application approve I will send it back to the embassy . I have checked my visa status on the website which gives me this message "under Administrative Processing". It is been more than 5 month, and I want to make sure about my visa status if that mean rejection or not because i want to buy my ticket for the summer. after while, i sent an inquiry email asking about the visa status and then
      I have received call on 11/1/2016 regarding of sending my passport back as well as received email respond for my inquiry which says that, we will contact you within today regarding sending your passport back to us. my inquiry is when i should send my passport , however, I got the below respond

Dear Applicant,

Your visa is undergoing administrative processing. While the interviewing officer may give you an estimate for when your visa will be ready, please note that the timeframe is only an estimate and that the administrative processing can take much longer. For further information on what administrative processing entails

my question is , is that normal for administrative process to take more than 5 month ?

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by wixard View Post
        For me it's been 2.5 years and I am still waiting and have not got any response. Every time I enquire, I am told "Your case is still in administrative process. We will contact if any update" This despite me previously holding 10 year Visa without any issues.

Best of luck to you. As long as it doesn't pass 360 days you should get an answer.

From which embassy you have applied?

and did you ask them to apply again , i mean apply with new application ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X