• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Visa Denial - Islamabad Embassy

VO: Good morning.
    Me: Good morning!

VO: Your passport please.
    Me: Hand-over my passport. (Since it was my first time so i was advise by company CEO to handover necessary document to VO at first. I tried to handover but she said , no need of it sir )

VO: What is your purpose
    Me: I am going to visit my client for requirement gathering of project, i need to develop two technology solutions for client with the help of team sitting in Lahore, Pakistan. Before coming , i shall be giving training to client's team about system.

VO: What is your designation ?
    Me: Project Manager.

VO: What is your job responsibilities
    Me: I am responsible for taking requirements and developing architecture of project.

VO: Did you travel before ?
    Me: Yes.

VO: Which country was that ?
    Me: Dubai on exhibition.

VO: Are you married ?
    Me: No

VO: Sorry, you are rejected.

I was shocked to hear it. I am working with current company for more than a year. I signed boned with company not to leave after this visit but they didn't ask for it and also didn't listen anything.

Originally posted by msalmaniftikhar View Post
    VO: Good morning.
    Me: Good morning!

VO: Your passport please.
    Me: Hand-over my passport. (Since it was my first time so i was advise by company CEO to handover necessary document to VO at first. I tried to handover but she said , no need of it sir )

VO: What is your purpose
    Me: I am going to visit my client for requirement gathering of project, i need to develop two technology solutions for client with the help of team sitting in Lahore, Pakistan. Before coming , i shall be giving training to client's team about system.

VO: What is your designation ?
    Me: Project Manager.

VO: What is your job responsibilities
    Me: I am responsible for taking requirements and developing architecture of project.

VO: Did you travel before ?
    Me: Yes.

VO: Which country was that ?
    Me: Dubai on exhibition.

VO: Are you married ?
    Me: No

VO: Sorry, you are rejected.

I was shocked to hear it. I am working with current company for more than a year. I signed boned with company not to leave after this visit but they didn't ask for it and also didn't listen anything.
    Most of the time decisions are taken based on the profile in the DS-160. Further, just one year in the company and going for business discussion can sometime sound not convincing, also PM role doing requirement gathering, development, training, architecture sounds vague. What is the duration requested in the DS-160? What is your overall experience, and salary?

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Most of the time decisions are taken based on the profile in the DS-160. Further, just one year in the company and going for business discussion can sometime sound not convincing, also PM role doing requirement gathering, development, training, architecture sounds vague. What is the duration requested in the DS-160? What is your overall experience, and salary?

I am with company from more than 2 years.
      Duration of visit was 2 months.
      Overall experience 7 years
      Salary is in 6 digits

Comment

Originally posted by msalmaniftikhar View Post
        I am with company from more than 2 years.
        Duration of visit was 2 months.
        Overall experience 7 years
        Salary is in 6 digits
        2 Months duration for a B1 is a big no-no. Further it does not seem like a big company if CEO is advising you on visa matters.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X