Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annotation on US Visa - B1

Hi,

I am invited by a company in US to witness the testing of their equipment. I received the invitation letter from Company mentioning the testing will be between 15th Feb, to 10th March, 2017.

In my DS-160 application i selected the dates of travel and return as 19th - 26th Feb, 2017. As the company representative told me the testing will be in last week of Feb.

I applied for Visa and told same to the consular. He approved it immediately.

I have received my US visa in Nov, 2016. And it mentions R, B1, Expiry 09th March, 2017.

In annotation it is mentioned

Equipment Testing
    February 19th - 26th, 2017 One Week
    Griffin., GA

Now i received an email from company that the testing will be on 1st March, 2017.

My Question is, Can i travel to US on 24th Feb, 2017 and stay upto 2nd March, 2017? I have returned air ticket from 24th to 2nd March and same hotel booking.

Thanks

Per my understanding, Yours is not Multiple Entry Visa, and is restricted to the Purpose, Date and Place your have to visit (as mentioned in the Annotation). Suggest you to kindly check with Visa Helpline/ Consulate, tell them your changed situation, they would be the BEST people to help you around.

If you have any more questions, feel free to write at [email protected]

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X