B1 help Required!! Attorney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 help Required!! Attorney

I am an Intellectual Property Rights advocate/attorney in India from last 1 year. I am doing my own practice after completing my law in 2016.
    I wish to apply for B1 visa to attend an Intellectual Property Rights Conference (This basically relates to copyright, Trademark and Patent Rights). I am 28, Single. I had two previous rejections for B2 Visa to attend a Family function back in 2012 and that time the trip was sponsored by my uncle.
    This time I will be paying for the trip myself. At present my annual Income is 5 lakhs per annum.

What are my chances and any guidance if senior members can advice.

Thanks

Originally posted by ajain View Post
    I am an Intellectual Property Rights advocate/attorney in India from last 1 year. I am doing my own practice after completing my law in 2016.
    I wish to apply for B1 visa to attend an Intellectual Property Rights Conference (This basically relates to copyright, Trademark and Patent Rights). I am 28, Single. I had two previous rejections for B2 Visa to attend a Family function back in 2012 and that time the trip was sponsored by my uncle.
    This time I will be paying for the trip myself. At present my annual Income is 5 lakhs per annum.

What are my chances and any guidance if senior members can advice.

Thanks
    Hello,

I am 25, unmarried and my salary is also just 6 lpa and I have less experience too. I got my B1 visa with 10 years validity last month. Carry all the required documents. Explain them the purpose and importance of the trip clearly. Age and marital status does not matter. You should show them some strong ties that you have with your country and convince them that you will come back after the meeting.
    Good Luck.

Not a legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X