B1/B2 visa approved during interview but later on received refused mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1/B2 visa approved during interview but later on received refused mail

I had interview on 12th Mar,17. Me applied for B1/B2, My wife B2.

Interview Question/Ans:

V.O: why you want to go USA?
    Ans: I have a Technology Startup Conference "told-conference name" in New Orleans will be held on date*,may,17 .

V.O: What you do here?
    Ans: Business "Told company name and activities"

V.O: You Have kid?
    Ans: Yes, * years old, * gender.

V.O: Where she will stay during your travel?
    Ans: With my mother

V.O: Your monthly Income?
    And: *** Lacs/month

V.O: Your VISA is approved. You will receive mail within 5 days and then you can pick up from your selected visa collection center. He kept both passports.

Note: V.O was very gentle and satisfied with my interview and asked nothing to my wife.

But same day afternoon i received a mail "you were unable to establish to the satisfaction of the consular officer that you qualified for a nonimmigrant visa, we are returning your passport." and 214(b) from was attached with the mail. [today i picked the passports and there is no visa issued]

with respect to V.O assumption and his taken decision I want to know can I reapply again and after how many days is suitable, my conference is very important for me and i am an exhibitor there, also all my payments for the exhibition is done before. so, can i reapply this month again?

Yes you can reapply. I would suggest just apply for yourself only and not your wife to increase your chances.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X