B1 Visa peculiar query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 Visa peculiar query

Hi, I am supposed to go to USA for Product training where my company's have one of its offices. My company is UK based company with offices in UK, USA, Germany and China. My company dont have any office in India. I work as a company's sales representative in India and I am the only my company's direct employee in India (We have Indian distributors for our products sales). I do not have office so I work from home office.

For my salary, mu company has made agreement with third party which is world renowned company for payroll services. I get my offer letter and my salary from this third party and my company deals with this third party directly.

I have taken an invitation letter from my company's USA office which says they will take care of all expenses. I have also obtained cover letter from my indian payroll service provider.

My questions is: If VO asks which company I work for, what should I say. I actually work for my UK/USA based company and they have provided me invitation letter and bearing my cost. However I have offer letter and salary slips from Indian payroll provider.

Please suggest I have visa appointment next week.

Thanks

You tell VO exactly the scenario you described here and let him draw his conclusions.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X