Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what type of VISA needed?

Good morning,
    I’m an engineer, living and working mainly in ITALY.
    My company (I’m one of 3 owners) has a contract to render a draft project and supervise the project-filing and construction of a large mansion in Jacksonville, Florida.
    I will need to stay in the USA at least for 2 and a half years, to supervise the American Architects to file the project, and to supervise the Construction company/companies that will build the mansion.
    This is all in the contract and the Client is paying all the expenses for this.
    I’m traveling with my wife, who will not work in the USA, and two 10yrs old kids (twins) that will need to attend 6th and 7th grade in middle school.

Would you be so kind to indicate me what kind of visa we have to ask for?
    thank you very much

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Good morning,
    I’m an engineer, living and working mainly in ITALY.
    My company (I’m one of 3 owners) has a contract to render a draft project and supervise the project-filing and construction of a large mansion in Jacksonville, Florida.
    I will need to stay in the USA at least for 2 and a half years, to supervise the American Architects to file the project, and to supervise the Construction company/companies that will build the mansion.
    This is all in the contract and the Client is paying all the expenses for this.
    I’m traveling with my wife, who will not work in the USA, and two 10yrs old kids (twins) that will need to attend 6th and 7th grade in middle school.

Would you be so kind to indicate me what kind of visa we have to ask for?
    thank you very much
    Sounds like an H1 visa. Check with an attorney.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Without knowing more details, it sounds like you need a H visa

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X