Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa b1/b2 - second visit in short period of time

Hello,
    I need advice in visa b1/b2 case. I am in US since three and a half months as tourist with b2 stamp (6 months). I work with my friend as a freelancers, and we are in process to open our own marketing company in my home country (Poland) and procedure will be completed at the end of this month.
    During my stay here we received an offer from Polish company to create series vlogs from US trip for marketing purpose. They offered us to cover whole cost of this trip, and want to start it as soon as possible.
    I have to flight back to my country for sign the contract (in effect cancel my touristic plans on West Coast), and here is the question:
    If I back to Poland and did all paperwork, will I flight to US again after week or two (this time using my b1 visa) with no problems?
    It will be completly different part of the States now (I am in San Diego CA and our vlogging destination is Florida), and different purpose of visit.
    I will be grateful for any advices.

You can enter again as long as the purpose of the visit is consistent with the visa type.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X