Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Length of Stay at POE for B1

Hi,
    I got my B1 visa and I will travelling to USA on September 18th as my conference starts on 20th of september. As of now my length of stay would be 1 week. My plan could be change not sure. What will be my suitation If CBP office would give only 1 week of stay? Please suggest me what i can do if i face yhis suitation.

Originally posted by kirn169 View Post
    Hi,
    I got my B1 visa and I will travelling to USA on September 18th as my conference starts on 20th of september. As of now my length of stay would be 1 week. My plan could be change not sure. What will be my suitation If CBP office would give only 1 week of stay? Please suggest me what i can do if i face yhis suitation.
    If he gives you one week, than you should stay one week. It is hard to believe that you are coming for business, in a conference, within 2 weeks of your trip and is not sure of your travel dates...are you sure you have the right visa for what you are planning to do?

If you have a job, most likely they are waiting for you to return and if they are sponsoring you what will be the reason to send an employee overseas without a return date or a pre-arranged trip? Do they like to spend money? I am glad to see there are companies with no budget at all...I am responsible for a budget and I would never allow a trip with such a flexible itinerary...

Just by reading your question, if I was a CBP officer, I was probably going to deny your entry. Luckily for you I do not work there!!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X