Purpose of visit is tourism on a B1/B2 visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purpose of visit is tourism on a B1/B2 visa

I have applied for a B1 visa and couldn't visit US as the meeting was cancelled. Can I visit US on the same visa just for tourism on a later date?
    PS: The visa stamping I got was B1/B2 multiple entry for 10 years.

Originally posted by Krish735 View Post
    I have applied for a B1 visa and couldn't visit US as the meeting was cancelled. Can I visit US on the same visa just for tourism on a later date?
    PS: The visa stamping I got was B1/B2 multiple entry for 10 years.
    Yes you can. You can come here multiple times over the next 10 years for tourism and visiting without having to apply for a visa. When you do arrive here in the U.S., you will state the reason for visiting to the POE officer and how long you would like to stay for your visit. You will then be issued your I-94 dates (stamp visa / passport) which are the dates your approved to stay for that specific visit. They can issue up to 6 months.

This is my opinion and not legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Trinity71

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity71 View Post
      Yes you can. You can come here multiple times over the next 10 years for tourism and visiting without having to apply for a visa. When you do arrive here in the U.S., you will state the reason for visiting to the POE officer and how long you would like to stay for your visit. You will then be issued your I-94 dates (stamp visa / passport) which are the dates your approved to stay for that specific visit. They can issue up to 6 months.

This is my opinion and not legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Trinity71
      Thanks mate!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X