Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• b1/b2 visa-Can I work

Hi,

I have a 10 year B1/b2 visa...and am planning to go to US in july...few questions which are bothering me are-

1. What are the best answers to the reason of visit at the port of entry so that you can get the maximum stay?

2. Do the immigration officials actually ask you to show proof of funds to support your stay?

3. Also is it mandatory that I have to book a return ticket already because I don't intend to.

4. In the I-94 form, if I am visitor who doesnt know anybody in US, and I dunt know where I am staying at that point of time, what do i fill in the "address while in us column" ??

I would be highly grateful if you could answer these questions for me.

Thanks

1. What are the best answers to the reason of visit at the port of entry so that you can get the maximum stay?

ANS: Mention the same reason what you have entered in your D156 and D157. Your Stay will be determined by the officer at the POE, you can justify why you need to stay longer.

2. Do the immigration officials actually ask you to show proof of funds to support your stay?

: Yes, you have to show them how you can support yourself. At times I assume they give you longer stay if you carry good enough $$$$ (again it depends)[/COLOR]

3. Also is it mandatory that I have to book a return ticket already because I don't intend to.
    ANS: ON B1 Visa if you dont book your return ticket they will get a doubt that you intend to stay in USA and will try to dig all the facts and if yes, they will deport you immediately.

4. In the I-94 form, if I am visitor who doesnt know anybody in US, and I dunt know where I am staying at that point of time, what do i fill in the "address while in us column" ??

ANS: You got to have some contact address and its better if someone comes and picks u up from the airport too. It wont be that easy for you to go and search for accomodation.

I would be highly grateful if you could answer these questions for me.

ANS: Well Dear Be carefull. DONT MESS UP

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X